Lead Talent Acquisition at Optimal Virtual Employee
Views:319 Applications:38 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Director - Marketing - US Market - IT Software Services (15-22 yrs)
- Perform daily account management on Google Ads or other search platforms for a variety of clients.
- Understand client goals, create and execute strategies to exceed defined goals
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for Campaign Structuring, Targeting, Creatives and other facets of paid search in accordance with client goals for Google channels
- Generate weekly and monthly client reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports, and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance client goals.
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
- Work with leadership to explain and modify strategic plans
- Understand and stay current on industry trends, competitive landscape, and internal service improvement efforts
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Graduate/MBA with experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Paid Search (PPC)
- Minimum of 10-12 years of experience in handling PPC/Google Ads Campaigns for International Clients.
- Passionate about Search and internet marketing
- Have an outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to be personable yet persistent Have the ability to learn new industries and new business types quickly and can apply this knowledge to internet marketing initiatives and achieving client goals
- Good written and verbal English communication skills
- Have high levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Have excellent analytical, organizational, project management skills including demonstrated ability to think end-to-end, manage long-term projects and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Google AdWords / Facebook certification is a plus
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.