Product Manager at Confidential
Views:15141 Applications:959 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:88
Director - Marketing - SaaS (10-16 yrs)
- Overall responsible for customer acquisition across all channels including online and offline
- Responsible for brand strategy, positioning and go to market across verticals, products and geographies
- Run Product Marketing and sales enablement initiatives including defining Go-To-Market strategy and pricing
- Manage and own all marketing communication including the company blogs, newsletters, videos, etc.
- Work closely with product and sales teams to manage collateral such as sales decks, one pagers, technical documents, etc.
- Build and manage a team of 6-8 people including digital, content, and graphic designers
- Completely own all aspects of the main company website including design, content and regular updates
- Measure effectiveness of all marketing initiatives and be comfortable with data to track sales conversions, contract value and velocity through funnel
- 10-12 years experience in B2B SaaS Marketing, Communications, Brand Strategy, or related field
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing/Business; MBA preferred
- Should have managed and developed teams at scale
- Enjoys working with technical products and translating it in customer friendly language
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, highly organized, hands-on
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.