Consulting Head at Human Frames
Views:3316 Applications:664 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:647
Director - Marketing - Retail (10-15 yrs)
- Contribute to business planning at the executive level
- Oversee implementation of marketing programs & ensure conformance to approved plans and budgets.
- Lead marketing policies, programs & activities to meet business objectives, comply with regulations & standards and protect the organization's reputation
- Market research, product planning, pricing, marketing communications, advertising & promotions
- Monitor & evaluate market trends, consumer behavior and competitor activity to identify market opportunities; adjust marketing strategy and plans to meet changing market & competitive conditions.
- Liaise with senior members across the organization including supply chain team to ensure marketing strategies & activities are integrated with other parts of the business
- Lead, evaluate & develop a team of product, promotion and PR managers to achieve established sales and profit goals.
- Strong people leader to build a solid, nimble, agile & flexible team below
- Design Incentive & Loyalty Programs to keep sales force motivated.
- Create seasonal marketing campaigns & promotions to maximize sale force recruitment, establishing alliances, developing promotional opportunities in print, online & via marketing/media partnerships.
- Work closely with Director Sales to leverage consumer insights to deliver on current brands & drive channel development & pricing innovations.
- 10-15 years marketing experience
- Min 3-5 years as Head of Marketing or a senior leadership role
- MBA - Sales & Marketing
- Exposure in marketing covering Product Mkt, PR & Marcom and Promotion
- Highly action oriented, flexible, agile
- Highly mobile
- Strong leadership & people development
- Broad knowledge on businesses related issues