Director at People Value Consulting
Views:8352 Applications:644 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:50
Director - Marketing - FMCG (5-15 yrs)
Reports to -Marketing Director Asia Pacific
- Relevant Work Experience: 5+ Years in Trade Marketing
- Education Level: MBA
- Good writing skills
- Position requires independent judgment and initiative, strong attention to detail and the ability to anticipate needs and can accomplish tasks without direction
- Strong knowledge in Athletes and Social Media.
- Will take direction without question and ability to work in a team oriented environment
- Ability to work long hours and consecutive days.
- Maintain brand oriented image.
- Multi-cultural, with understanding of the Organization's brand positioning and lifestyle.
- Regular weekend work required to execute key events.
Bring entire Energy portfolio of brand image to life by implementing image building strategies through (1) Consumer and Trade Promotions (2) Event Execution (3) Digital leverage programs (4) Social Media Strategy (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc). (5) Branding (6) Event Sampling (7) Budget Control, (8) Activating Organization Brand Properties among relevant audiences (9) Relationship development. All elements should be defined in a clear Annual Marketing plans with defined budgets.
1. Consumer and Trade Promotions - Work with Distributors and HQ to develop cost effective promotional platforms that drive trade wide executional scale, product trial, brand awareness and sales volumes.
2. Event/Sponsorship execution- Negotiate and execute events and sponsorships at all levels based on relevance to key marketing platforms and marketing budget versus clear ROI analysis.
3. PR/Digital Leverage Programs - Drive PR and Digital Leverage Platforms to ensure all Event/Athlete spend are maximized through to touching our core target consumers to recruit new drinkers and maintain brand adorers.
4. Social Media - Grow Social media Fans in Facebook, Instagram & Twitter trough different activities or promotions in consultation with our global digital experts.
5. Branding-Ensure that all branding/ logo use is acceptable at least at all events and activations and is approved and under the direction of the Sr. VP of Marketing according to Organization Branding Guidelines.
6. Event Sampling- Manage Sampling Program including direct management of MAT team leaders in relevant territories. Carry out large scale, event based product sampling operations
7. Budget Control- Accountability and tight control of Marketing budget based on annual plan set in conjunction with Country Manager and HQ Marketing.
8.Activate Organization Events & Properties-Activate & leverage global, national & regional events & properties that fit within established local market business plan-Leverage local media merchandising opportunities
9. Relationship development-Entrench yourself & Energy portfolio of brands in the local sport & culture scenes relevant to key targeted consumers. Develop & maintain relationships with opinion leaders in your market for the key image building scenes in sport & culture. With local network of opinion leaders, develop new ideas that bring the brand to life through local image building scenes. Develop close and collaborative internal relationships with key Stakeholders locally and at HQ. Ensure relationships remain professional to ensure rational decision making based on clear ROI.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter and possess the ability to maintain confidentiality and will have some marketing experience.
The Marketing Director will work in partnership with HQ and the Country Manager to develop, manage, and execute the strategic direction of the brand. They will ensure structured alignment to the brand's global marketing standards, objectives, strategies and philosophies. The Marketing Director will be responsible for creating, planning, managing and executing all marketing events and programs that are articulated in the local annual Marketing plan within clearly specified budgets.
The Marketing Director will integrate key brand platforms - Music, Action Sports, Gaming into key sales initiatives to leverage and build brand awareness through diligent trade marketing and integrated digital leverage platforms.
This role will require close collaboration with HQ marketing team to align local brand building initiatives with global best practice and also to leverage larger scale marketing investments in developed markets.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.