Team Lead - Recruiter at R2R Consulatnts
Views:725 Applications:149 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:113
Director - Marketing - Education (7-14 yrs)
- Core team member who will crafting strategies for all Marketing activities and ensure their timely execution
- Responsible for developing, implementing, and managing marketing campaigns that promote a company and its products and/or services. He or she plays a major role in enhancing brand awareness within the digital space as well as driving website traffic and acquiring leads/customers
- Responsible for owning the brand guidelines and Ensuring our brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts (like events, email campaigns, web pages and promotional material)
- Responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building, keyword strategy etc to increase rankings on all major search networks. You will also manage all SEM campaigns on Google, Yahoo and Bing in order to maximize ROI.
- Managing the company's external and internal affiliate programs through all phases, including brainstorming, launch, maintaining, trafficking, marketing, reporting, optimization and analysis
- Build and nurture social media platform-specific communities and audiences with the help of relevant social media marketing content. Research and administer social media tools on a regular basis in support of company's social media strategy
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills to analyze consumer behavior; ability to use customer research, hard data and metrics to backup assumptions, generate credible forecasts, and assess the efficacy of marketing programs.
- Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share
- Responsible for leading all social media channels presence
- Developing and managing agency relationships (media, PR, design)
- Work with the CEO and act as both a marketing and business expert and actively participate in decision making for the current and future operations of the company as and when required
- Monitor KPIs and coordinates budget planning for marketing division (ATL, BTL, Digital); maintains appropriate control and oversight of all financial and budgetary matters for the division
- Create and support cross-functional teams for needs assessment, decision-making, technology support, professional development
- Maximize the efficiency of execution efforts by coordinating the various teams and operations involved in the process and ensuring there is no overlap.