Consultant at Antal International
Views:1229 Applications:354 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:59
Director - Marketing - Education (12-23 yrs)
- To create Complete Ecosystem of Branding, Marketing, Promotions and Communication
- Marketing Strategy - Management of Branding, Marketing, Promotions and Communication tools through various modes like Website, Social Media, Brochures, News Paper, Reports etc In nut shell Print and Electronic Media
- Objective will be to position MITWPU in the league of other leading institutes like NMIMS, SP Jain, BITS, XLRI etc.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Branding, Marketing, Promotions and Communication related to all the Admissions of MITWPU End to end Process from Lead Generation to Conversion
- Image Building Planning and Execution
- Getting sponsorships for Events, Ideation of Events
- Events to Promote MITWPU
- Outreach Programs across the Nation and outside India, if needed, for Admissions
- Coordinating and helping various New Social Events, New Academic Events, New Technical Events, Conducting Events like IndCon, Virtual Parliament, Junior Robocon, Science Festival
- Complete Social Media Marketing on all the Platforms FB, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Whatts App, YouTube so on and so forth
- Student Engagement in the Social Media Promotions
- Advertising at Airports and other such important places in a dignified manner
- Planning for attracting the Students from Standard 10th to 12th as Backward Integration
This role is expected to work on ground with the people and may not be a white colour job all the time
- VVIP Guest Coordination from the Perspective of this Role
- Website management to upscale and regular updating creative, features and content side
- Providing relevant and important Networking opportunities wherever and whenever possible
- Getting media mileage after every event in print & electronic media
- Strategy for Media planning and media buying
- Relationship building with Media Houses National as well as International
- Acquiring database of Media - National and International, Seminars, Conferences Press Notes, Press Communications, Media Houses Management, Market Studies wtc.
The incumbent should have strong social understanding with political acumen while ensuring the successful implementation of PR campaigns, co-ordinate with third party vendors, manage its content and maximize its use as communication mean along with the Implementation and circulation of Newsletters across the Print, Electronic as well as Social Media
- Producing a corporate communications strategy for the MIT Group.
- Stakeholder Communication - Employees / Parents / Students / Government / Bureaucrats / NGOs / International Agencies
- To develop print materials and branding strategies for internal purpose & for employee use.
- Other duties may include issuing press releases, arranging interviews and compiling press kits.
- Managing teams consist of marketing, outreach, communications, Content writers and website management
- Development and implementation of communication strategies within and outside the Group.
- Drive the Implementation and circulation of Business Newsletters across schools and Media
- Monitor and share Market Intelligence (e.g. competition, clients, prospects, new services)
- Drives the content management, updating and presentation. Updates content on the website on a regular basis
- Marketing budget planning and monitor expenditures (how much, where & how) to allow better planning and resources
- Develop marketing plans and budgets for each social initiative and promotional activities
- Be updated with current trends in the education sector
- Branding, Marketing, Promotions and Communication related to mutually agreed Social Initiatives and Awards Bharatiya Chhatra Sansad (BCS, National Teachers Congress (NTC), National Womens Parliament (NWP), UPSC Felicitation, Sarpanch Sansad, Bharat Asmita National Awards (BANA), so on and so forth
- Good Interpersonal Skills
- Good Organizing and planning skills
- Ability to work effectively in collaboration with diverse groups of people
- Candidate should have passion and vision of education, idealism, and integrity Candidate should be persuasive and passionate techo-savvy communicator Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good in strategic planning and execution Desire to work hard in the field
- Knowledge of English / Marathi / Hindi a must