Director - Marketing - Diabetes - Pharmaceutical (10-15 yrs)
Discipline - Marketing
Subsector - Marketing Managers & Directors
Location - Mumbai
About our Client - Our client is a leading pharmaceutical MNC with presence across multiple countries and therapies. They have aggressive growth plans for India and are aim to be the market leaders in the portfolios they cater to. They are looking to hire their Director Marketing for the India Business..
Job Description : Reporting to the MD, the key responsibilities will be :
- Integrate timely market insight and local needs and best commercial practices
- Deliver commercial strategies and contents to ensure that International region maximizes the brand potentials and fit the purpose
- With the Regional Directors, Tender Lead, Multi Channel Marketing Lead and Pharmacy Director (when appropriate), work close to the markets in the implementation of the promotional campaigns and strategies
- Co Create with the markets of promotional campaigns and contents with the highest quality and ethics standards and in compliance with the company's policies
- Promotes a culture of relentless continuous improvement through clear lead & lag indicators and ensures to deliver high quality campaigns on time
- Provide leadership & rapid sharing of best practices and ensure fast implementation and usability of Brand Plans and Contents
- Evaluate and realize growth opportunities to increase sales for the portfolio, scopes the opportunity, resource requirements, etc
- Drive and challenge local opportunities development based on local markets insight- regulatory, payers in driving sales of the urology portfolio incorporating competitor strategies, distributor's landscape and environmental challenges
- Lead an innovative approach to the management post patent products, applying skills that are non-traditional
The Successful Candidate:
- The successful applicant will have minimum 10 years of work experience in the pharmaceutical industry, out of which at least 5 years should be in marketing.
- A substantial exposure in marketing in the diabetes portfolio is desirable.
What's on Offer : This is an excellent role to be a part of the senior leadership team with one of the leading global players in the pharmaceutical space.
The Apply Button will redirect you to Michael Page's website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.