Director - Marketing & Communications - NGO (8-17 yrs)
What You Will Do :
- Strategize and manage the messaging on websites and ensure the brand perception is consistently positive across all channels especially online. Be the brand custodian.
- Develop internal and external communications strategies, and execute them for projects, events, and the organization as a whole.
- Strategize and execute brand and lead generation campaigns for potential stakeholders: volunteers, donors and organisations like Corporates, colleges, schools etc.
- Strategize and support digital fundraising and engagement initiatives to acquire and retain donors and fundraisers.
What You Need :
- Creatively curious mind with a flair for copywriting and content creation for traditional as well as new-age social media channels.
- Good understanding of web analytics, digital and social media marketing.
- Ability to work with digital / design agencies and subject matter experts in the allied domains.
- Willingness to work in a multi-cultural environment, network and collaborate with volunteer coordinators based out of different cities.
- Strong project management skills with ability to supervise multiple projects.
- Proven track record of developing and executing marketing strategy.
- 8+ years of experience in the marketing / communications role.
What Is Nice to Have :
- Bachelors/Master's degree in marketing, journalism, business, or related field.
- Ability to communicate in Tamil, English and Hindi.
- Prior experience of working or volunteering with NGOs.
- Good network in the traditional media and digital/social media influencers.
Designation: Director - Marketing & Communications
Reporting to: Co-founder