Managing Associate at Korn Ferry
Views:2099 Applications:192 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:101
Director - Marketing & Communications - Education (12-28 yrs)
- Director - Marketing & Communications
Reporting to: President & Vice Chancellor
Internal Contacts: Other Directors/ Deans within the University structure.
External Contacts: Bangladeshi and international media, Bangladeshi Government ministries, Directors in other Universities, Schools and Divisions; NGOs, marketing and communications agencies.
- The Director of Marketing and Communication is a senior leader that promotes, enhances and advances the reputation of the University by leading, developing and delivering the marketing and communication strategies that will build the Univeristy brand and raise awareness of its activities across the world.
- Evaluate, develop and implement a strategic marketing and communications plan that will enhance the reputation of University in Bangladesh and internationally. Clear goals and metrics that will be established that addresses a variety of target audiences and ensures brand recognition on multiple platforms.
- Manage key issues relating to media relations and crisis management and assume the role of spokesperson for the university. With overarching responsibility for championing university communications, the Director of Marketing & Communications will align communications to support key strategies including international, relations, government relations, recruitment and retention, community engagement and research.
- Directs the university's web presence from a communication and reputation management perspective. Ensures web tools are consistently managed and leading edge to engage the perspective student body nationally and internationally. He/She also leads the production and design of specialty publications, communications, and marketing tools utilizing the University marketing and communications team as well as external agencies.
- Oversees the marketing and communication divisions expenditure and the budgeting process. Is responsible for delivering marketing and communication services within established budgets and expected to see value-opportunities to reduce spending or increase value at all times.
- Creates and manages a range of materials in support of executive visibility focusing on presentations, speeches, leadership activities. Develops and manages the University event and visibility calendar for selected executives ensuring coordination with the corporate relations/ alumni office to support university engagement and advancement goals.
- Lead the capability development of the Marketing and Communication community across the University in order to drive a consistent high benchmark.