SBU Head at Kopal Consultants LLP
Views:3193 Applications:312 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:92
Director - Marketing - BFS (12-18 yrs)
About:The organisation is $20 billion company that designs, manufactures and markets products and services with strong brand names, proprietary technologies and major market positions.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE :
Owns the strategic planning and execution of the Transformative Marketing and Digital Marketing initiatives for the region. Drive revenue growth aligned with geography/vertical/product priorities defined in Commercial Growth Bridges, utilizing integrated marketing tactics driven by customer behavior in the purchase journey, lead generation and lead qualification actions continually optimized for impact and effectiveness.
- Build, develop, and lead regional team of Marketing professionals responsible for development and execution of lead generation, lead qualification, search marketing, social media, tradeshows, PR and other marketing communication activities.
- Owns the revenue target for Digital and Transformative Marketing in the region including the metrics for lead gen, lead conversion and opportunity conversion.
- Leads and manages the Strategic planning process for the platform in the region including creating or refining strategic plans for sub-regions.
- Continually strives to develop a center of excellence in marketing communications, with strong focus on direct marketing, lead generation, lead qualification and opportunity management.
- Manages the marketing communications budget for the region.
- Oversees the development of tradeshow strategies and schedules, and related promotional activities.
- Utilizes strong knowledge base to guide appropriate communication strategies, working closely with market research group, vertical marketing team and product management business units.
- Define, manage and continuously improve Marketing team results/metrics including regular reporting of results versus plan, Visual and Daily Management of marketing performance & tracking campaign results for best practice sharing or improvement as necessary
- Define cadence for marketing team for meetings with the in-country Sales team to ensure opportunity management of marketing generated leads is effective
Own responsibility for:
- Increasing # of leads generated through Web & Campaigns in the region
- Conversion of leads to Opportunities
- Conversion of Opportunities into Bookings
- Other Non-Essential Functions Other duties as assigned.
Education, Background and Skill Requirements:
- MBA or degree in marketing is preferable or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Worked for a business process oriented Multinational (ideally USA or N EU).
- Strong people management skills with experience developing direct reports
- 12 + years of experience in both business-to-business and business-to-consumer markets is desired.
- Strong preference for business-to-consumer and direct marketing experience
- Strong PC skills. Experience with Word, Excel, Access, Project, PowerPoint, and Acrobat
- Market segmentation, research and strategic skills
- Digital marketing understanding (at minimum PPC, SEO savvy even if not AdWords expert, for example)
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage a large budget
- Up to 50% travel required
TRAVEL (REQUIRED ESTIMATED % OF TIME) : 40-50% ( India, Australia, Thailand and Korea would be the key locations)
1. Great data visualization and presentation skills to provide recommendations based on insight
2. Demonstrated proficiency in time and project management skills; ability to manage multiple projects across critical yet often fluctuating deadlines - and with sometimes minimal and/or ambiguous input from stakeholders.
3. Strong organizational and prioritization skills with attention to detail.