Manager - Risk/Digital & Analytics Practice at Michael Page India
Views:1559 Applications:65 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Director - Marketing Analytics & Insights - Automotive Sector - Analytics Consulting Group (15-18 yrs)
Director - Marketing Analytics & Insights - Automotive
About Our Client :
Our client is a leading player in the marketing & loyalty solutions domain. The seek to provide analytics based unique solutions to customers. They are looking to expand their Analytics Consulting practice and are looking for a seasoned professional having solid exposure in the marketing analytics & insights domain.
Job Description :
Reporting into the Head, you would be part of the Analytics Consulting Group and would be instrumental in setting up a new practice focused on marketing analytics & insights for one of their industry practice. You would be responsible for partnering with internal and external clients and data providers while leveraging predictive analytics and advanced statistical techniques to drive strategic thought and effective decision making.
Some of your key responsibilities shall be as follows :
- Setup and lead a team of advanced analytics professionals while working on assignments in the marketing analytics & insights domain for diverse set of clients
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to understand the client's business situation and develop data driven insights that can be understood and implemented to drive marketing strategies
- Provide overall direction to the development of advanced analytic solutions and strategies to new and existing clients
- Account for the overall management of analytic projects; including profitability, timeliness, quality and client value
- Formulate insights, championing and driving insights into action
The Successful Applicant
- Advanced degree (Master's/PhD) in Statistics, Economics or other quantitative discipline
- 15+ year's of professional hands-on experience with statistical modeling, data mining, and advanced segmentation using large marketing databases along with strong understanding of consumer behavior and marketing analytics
- Proven experience influencing a business or marketing strategy through the application and/or management of advanced statistical techniques and data driven solutions
- Demonstrate superior leadership to the broader business and internal team
- Hands-on programming experience in SAS, SPSS, or related language
- Ability to program in newer and emerging languages such as R and Python; working knowledge of Hadoop and other big data technologies shall be an added advantage
What's on Offer :
Excellent work culture along with a meritocratic work environment
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.