Business Operations at Stalwart People Co.
Views:1060 Applications:317 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Director - Marketing - AI & Big Data Solutions (8-12 yrs)
Company Profile : One of the leading & fastest growing AI & Big Data Company spread Globally and working with High End Corporate Clients across the world.
- It is looking for a Director of Marketing based based@ Bangalore office to work closely with the Executive team. Should be data-driven, tech-savvy, a customer acquisition expert, looking to fuel organisation of growth.
- It will report to CMO.
- The Director of Marketing's primary responsibility is to generate revenue by increasing sales through successful marketing for the entire organization, using market research, pricing, product marketing, marketing communications, advertising and public relations.
- This role provides an opportunity to work closely with the Executive Team at one of the fastest growing Enterprise SaaS companies. We are a true startup, hence, the role would require dealing with chaos and ambiguity - a great opportunity for people who can work independently and are self-driven.
- Lead our go-to-market strategy in partnership with Sales and Product across all relevant channels (organic, paid advertising, online and offline).
- Build and integrate our marketing technology stack to fuel our inbound sales pipeline growth.
- Size our target markets across publishers, agencies & brands globally and develop targeted marketing strategies for each segment.
- Own branding and messaging across all marketing channels (website, ads, content, email, social, PR, events).
- Develop a content strategy that amplifies products and services, while building thought-leadership across social, our blog and online, offline and broadcast media.
- Grow a network of influencers and ensure it is part of the conversation in the industry.
- Attract, hire, mentor and retain top talent while helping to build a results-driven organization.
- 8+ years of experience in marketing leadership roles at technology-obsessed companies.
- 3+ years managing enterprise marketing teams in growth-stage startup environments including the functions of product marketing, content marketing, demand generation and communications.
- Experience with SaaS, machine learning and data science is ideal.
- Demonstrated experience in hiring, mentoring, coaching and retaining a high-performing result driven team.
- A track record of creating, driving and executing a marketing strategy resulting in substantial growth.
- Advanced working experience across most marketing tools, including enterprise CMS' (preferably Hubspot), lead scoring, SEO, SEM, Account Based Marketing, display marketing and retargeting, social advertising, event marketing, LTV-based ROI.
- Experience of working cross-border or working in global organizations.