Practise Group Leader at Vitasta Consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:618 Applications:178 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Director - Manufacturing Engineering (17-21 yrs)
Director - Manufacturing Engineering ( Diversity Role)
- Applies expert knowledge or use of manufacturing principles and practices to lead and guide a wide range of strategic activities.
- Applies mastery level knowledge or use of manufacturing principles and practices to lead and guide a wide range of strategic activities.
- Communicates with and influences key external stakeholders and business leaders.
- Collaborates with internal and external resources to integrate the total impact of manufacturing technology as it applies to advanced or new manufacturing solutions for a safe environment while balancing cost, quality, and delivery.
- Develops and leads either large or complex projects.
- Develops and drives standardization for manufacturing.
- Manages projects in a cross-functional environment and has the ability to lead matrixed and dotted line teams.
- Coaches, mentors, and inspires manufacturing personnel.
- Serves as the subject matter expert for one or more manufacturing disciplines.
- Advises and recommends long term resolutions to systemic manufacturing problems.
- Collaborates on and/or solves complex manufacturing issues, and provides solutions across the Org network.
- Provides interfaces and leadership with indirect suppliers
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.