Director at Antrors HR Solutions
Views:1105 Applications:203 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Director/Manager - Procurement Analytics & Automation Product - IT (14-18 yrs)
Role : Director - Procurement Analytics and Automation Product Manager
Location : Delhi NCR / Mumbai / Pune / Bangalore
Job Description :
The Product Management Director will be a core team member of the Procurement Innovation team to drive the definition and development of advanced procurement analytics and automation products and technologies that complement service capabilities and future business growth of the organization. The Product Management leader will be the owner for Procurement Analytics and Automation solutions and develops innovative new products by thoroughly understanding the procurement market and the client needs, synthesizing these into clear product requirements, developing product roadmaps and executing on product development to accelerate these to reality, and driving these products to market. This product manager will perform ongoing procurement market research and client engagement to develop a clear perspective on our market needs, and drive early client engagements on our new innovations to ensure alignment with the market and rapid product adoption and scale.
Key Responsibilities / Job Duties:
- Assesses market / client needs by compiling feedback from sales, client engagement managers and delivery team members.
- Assesses market competition by comparing the company's capabilities to competitor products.
- Develops product / service strategy and roadmap based on market needs and company overall capability strategy. Prepares Product Definition Documents to document product strategy.
- Manages product / service development and new product introductions.
- Liaises with Marketing to develop product collateral and sales/marketing content
- Develops product commercial strategy and equips and enables Sales and Client teams to sell
- Introduces and markets new products by developing time-integrated plans with Sales, Marketing, and Delivery teams.
- Responsible to manage and facilitate delivery of new products for both internal service delivery needs, as well as client-facing engagements.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities :
- Possesses sound Procurement experience and product/technology acumen to understand and drive new procurement technologies, including consultative skills, understanding of procurement processes, including procurement analytics, strategic sourcing, negotiation, supplier management, and the landscape of procurement technologies.
- Strong Product Management skills and strong business acumen, including ability to diagnose and synthesize business requirements into product requirements, understanding the customer, requirements analysis, product strategy and development, pricing, packaging, planning, promotion, competitive analysis, and pre-sales support.
- Experienced and adept with new and emerging technologies, including RPA, bots and AI technologies (machine learning, natural language processing, etc.). Experienced with Agile product development methodologies.
- Excellent client service orientation, including written and verbal communication skills (both internally, with client stakeholders, and the partner community)
- Strong technology and analytical skills, including software, analytics, artificial intelligence, intelligent automation.
- A strong leader and a team player
- Excellent problem-solving capabilities
- Ability to manage multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously
Educational Qualification and Experience :
- BE / B.Tech / MBA with 14+ years of work experience in procurement and client services
- 5-10 years of experience in product management and successfully delivering innovative technologies to the market.