Recruiter at Angel HR Executive Search & Solutions
Views:122 Applications:40 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Director/Manager - Infrastructure & DevOps - eCommerce (10-12 yrs)
The incumbent will be responsible for overseeing ongoing infra migration to AWS. As a Director, the individual will be responsible for leading an existing in house DevOps & Cloud team and further scaling it up as the setup moves from the traditional model to SRE model.
- Overseeing current migration to AWS.
- Help build the next generation of IT infrastructure e.g. containers infrastructure using Docker & Kubernetes.
- Lead a team of DevOps Engineers that are delivering the next-generation software configuration and deployment platform for our Product teams.
- Explore and implement new technologies for cloud platforms, software configuration and deployment, and security.
- Create, consult on and review architectural decisions of infrastructure projects/products.
- Build and maintain the firm's critical IT infrastructure.
- Minimize the risk of system failures and ensure that controls are in place to detect failures.
- Work with tech teams to ensure infrastructure scales dynamically based on the usage pattern.
- Mentor engineers to build new areas of competency
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.