HR at Recruise India Consulting
Views:776 Applications:195 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Director - Management Consulting - Engineering/Automotive/Capital Goods Sector (12-22 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities:
The main roles and responsibilities for this position are as follows:
- Engage and lead the delivery of consulting projects to our clients as part of a team or individually and be able to deliver the value that have been promised to them.
- Develop and maintain business relationship with our clients/ targets and develop new Clients.
- Look for opportunities in our existing/ potential accounts and engage with the client CXO team on a regular basis to create larger share of mind for driving business.
- Manage clients' expectations - building and sustaining long term and healthy relationship with the clients.
- Create new opportunities in the market - propagate brand, stay informed and aware about the competition, look out for potential collaboration partner and help the P/ED close business deals in the market.
- Manage project delivery and economics- take responsibility of all related dimensions of the project delivery- like risk and independence, managing the billing, collection, deployment, scope adherence etc for managing the profitability of the projects.
- Contribute to thought leadership - learn and innovate continuously to enrich the services and offerings of Operations consulting, participate in seminars conducted by Industry bodies, research and development of thought capital.
- Train and develop team members, campus joiners and lateral hires.
- Knowledge Management - Ensure all project outcomes are converted to reusable materials through methodologies, case studies, benchmarks, collaterals etc
Education and Experience:
- Engineering Graduate (4 years degree or equivalent) from premier institute
- MBA from premier Business school
- 12-15 years of overall experience in Engineering/Automotive/ Capital Goods Sector.
Desirable: Management Consulting experience 5-6 years minimum
You could connect with me via LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/in/karishma-narang-a45131209/
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.