CEO at Merrin & Associates
Views:353 Applications:90 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:42
Director - Managed Services - Infrastructure/Application Maintenance (15-20 yrs)
- As the Director of Managed Services, you will provide the vision, drive and thought leadership to grow the Managed Services business. You will lead customer engagement activities by advising IT decision makers on the value of 0 outsourcing Managed Services.
- Looking for people with experience in the Infrastructure management side (Network, storage, database, platform) and application maintenance
- He/she must be passionate about Managed Services and possess a fundamental understanding of what it is, how it works and why it is important.
- Identify Managed Services opportunities in new and existing accounts
- Sets strategic and tactical priorities that align with business objectives.
- Create and deliver solution proposals and presentations for new opportunities
- Provide delivery support for onboarding new Managed Services customers (Looking for people with experience in the Infrastructure management side (Network, storage, database, platform)
- Develop plans and strategies to improve performance, reliability and operational cost-effectiveness.
- Demonstrates integrity without compromise. Respect, commitment to excellence, collaboration, and agility.
- Administer staff performance management and career development activities.
- Recruit, mentor and build an effective network organization in support of the business.
- Develop and maintain a team through coaching and performance management