Director - M&A Consulting - FS Strategy & Commercial Due Diligence (10-14 yrs)
Hiring for Director FS Strategy / CDD with exposure in either Fintech, NBFC and micro-finance, banking, Insurance, AMC etc.
- Assist clients in developing their business strategy targeting topline growth with focus on identifying both organic and inorganic routes of growth.
- To deliver detailed market & value chain assessment, competitive /Regulatory landscape assessment of operating / business models, feasibility, options analysis. .
- Assist clients in operationalizing business strategy and models, Commercial Diligence / Business Plan Validation.
- Assists clients across the breadth of advisory activities including strategy for new businesses and inorganic/ organic growth, new market entry, business plan validation and feasibility studies, transactions due diligence, business and organizational reviews, operations assessment.
- The candidate would primarily be required to lead engagements across the group's focus services and support business development initiatives. Shaping practice strategy
- Evaluating and managing risks arising from engagement selection and delivery
- Establishing credibility with clients/targets as a representative of Transaction Services
- Developing staff; management of and contribution to the development of junior staff, including timely and objective feedback on every job
- Keeping abreast of market trends, M&A intelligence and competition in the sector
- Developing a strong network with peers and professionals in the field
- Representing the firm in seminars / conferences
- Actively participate in compiling proposals/business development activities.
The Candidate profile :
- Overall 10+ years of experience, with 5+ years of prior experience in delivering commercial DDs/market entry strategy/growth strategy/performance improvement engagements in the financial services sector.
- Post-Graduate in MBA / CA
- Industry analysis - ability to evaluate the trends, developments, key events that can have an impact on the industry
- Good understanding of key industry drivers - including player positioning, strategy and key KPIs.
- MBA (full time) from a premier business school or Chartered Accountant
- Prior work experience with a top consulting organization will be preferred
Apply / call 7400433366 or 7208280887
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.