Recruiter at Talent Stock Solution
Views:819 Applications:135 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:104
Director - Logistic Operations - Freight/Shipping (9-12 yrs)
Job Description :
- Director - LOPS will lead, build and scale all operational processes of logistics operations.
- Solving logistics and supply chain challenges for our shippers
- Working with product development, customer support/success and sales closely to drive product and business strategy
- Driving important logistics SLAs - Pickup, Delivery, RTO, NDR, COD payment etc for all courier companies, driving the same through process and product improvement.
- Reducing RTO% for clients through innovation in process and product Negotiate with 3PL Service Providers in terms of Cost, SLA, process etc.
- Introduction of local/regional 3PL providers for better proximity & cost advantage
- RL (Reverse Logistics) Management from Customers
- Liaison with Service Provider & Commercial regarding Bill Checking, Payments, refunds & reconciliation/COD reconciliation.
- Resolve Vendor grievances & claims against Vendors/Customers/Distributors
- Lead strategic initiatives to deliver on business KPIS
- Insure competitive pricing advantage over our competitors.
- Responsible for developing and scaling our logistic network design and distribution plan in line with the shipper requirements
- Envision and execute on-ground pilots around solving critical challenges around first mile, line haul and last mile services using ecosystem partners.
- Manage a team of 14+ in the logistics operations team, including Senior Managers & Managers.
- Create best in class shipper experience by designing a robust process.
- Responsible for overall logistics service provider management including relationship management and SLA and contract management
- Effectively communicate with team members