Head HR & Operations at GM Infotech
Views:755 Applications:140 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Director - Lifecycle Marketing - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (15-23 yrs)
Qualifications: MBA or equivalent from a Tier-1 college
WHY THE ROLE EXISTS
Enphase's "customers" - Distributors, installers and homeowners - expect well architected journeys across touchpoints with engaging, relevant, timely and accurate information. The incumbent will own communication to Enphase's customers across touchpoints and channels. This role will ensure that the journeys of each of these customer types is clearly identified with optimal touchpoints, messaging, channel and frequency of communication.
The successful candidate to this role will be able to identify relevant needs across tocuhpoints based on customer type and deliver engaging journeys. They will be measured on whether these journeys received BAU+ engagement and customer NPS scores.
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Owner for communication to Enphase's customer base - Across touchpoints and channels
- Identify trigger moments that are critical to customer decision making and overlay communication and journeys to capitalize on them by working with MarTech and IT teams
- Marketing owner for Email Studio, Journey Builder, Mobile Studio and Automation Studio in Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Gain deep customer empathy and understanding of the challenges and triumphs that our customers encounter as they use Enphase products and services
- Design and execute customer marketing initiatives with a focus on adoption and revenue (upgrades) through the life of Enphase solutions
- Build and introduce enablement tools (brochures, web copy, presentations, e-mails) that support cross-sell and upsell
- Analyse and monitor the impact of programs, using constant test and measurement strategy to constantly improve conversion
- Develop and drive own base revenue programs in coordination with rest of the organization
MEASURES OF SUCCESS / KPIS
1. Identification of customer touchpoints and threading them together into optimal journeys
2. Engagement metrics on communication
3. Customer NPS
4. Revenue growth (if relevant to project)
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- MBA or equivalent from a Tier-1 college with 10+ years in a lifecycle or category marketing environment, preferably in the tech/telecom/energy/start-up/D2C space.
- Track record of successful collaboration with Product, IT and Sales teams on projects/initiatives that drive acquisition, revenue, and retention. Exposure to CLV and upgrade/upsell marketing a bonus.
- Knowledge of tech stacks and marketing automation tools (SFMC/SFDC/GA) - Certifications in SFMC a bonus
- Demonstrable experience planning and executing programs particularly adoption, cross-sell, and up-sell and an understanding of marketing tactics like events, e-mail, advertising, and in-app messaging.
- Ownership, willing to take on complex projects and own them from start to finish.
- Exceptional writing, communication, and speaking skills.