Talent Acquisition & Head New Business at SearchEnds
Views:201 Applications:42 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Director - Licenses & Permit (10-16 yrs)
- This position is accountable for developing, implementing and overseeing the compliance standards and controls related to licenses and permits. This position is also accountable for ensuring compliance with laws and regulations that govern licenses and permits. Accountable to develop, implement and oversee all company licenses and permits requirements, and to ensure the timely application and renewal.
- Leads enterprise-wide teams in the development and implementation of standard operating procedures and internal controls to ensure licenses and permits are achieved in a compliant manner.
- Drives and influences licensing and permit strategies and objectives, with mandate to ensure that Group possess all necessary central, state and municipal licenses and permits and is accountable for ensuring that Group is operating in compliance with the terms and conditions of such licenses and permits.
What you will do ?
- Ensures that an accurate and current listing of all required permits and licenses requirements at central, state and municipal level is maintained.
- Identifies required operational controls and documentation that must be in place in support of permits and licenses requirements, and designs and implements same.
- Develop and implement required internal training and documentation on licenses and permits processes and procedures.
- Develop and implement required audits and assessments to ensure that Group is operating incompliance with terms and conditions of licenses and permits to provide continuous improvement and transparency on compliance performance to international senior management and key business partners.
- Accountable for working directly with government officials on permit & licensing requirements and reacts to any identified exceptions for Group.
- Accountable for overseeing the implementation of compliance requirements associated with new business opportunities and expanded scope of practice and is the subject matter expert on licenses and permits for these strategic initiatives.
- Provides performance management, coaching and development to a team of three licenses and permits specialists.
What you need ?
- Project manager, engineering, legal or real estate professionals with 12-14 years of experience in Licensing and permits.