Manager - Recruitment at WEN - Women Entrepreneur Network
Views:237 Applications:75 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Director - Libor Contract Remediation Lead - Regulatory Risk & Compliance Services (8-20 yrs)
Libor contract remediation lead requirement (Females Candidates Only)
Specialism - Assurance
Management Level : Director
Job Description & Summary :
- A career within Regulatory Risk and Compliance services, will provide you with the opportunity to help companies rethink their approach to risk and create a sustainable risk advantage.
- We're a part of a unique client proposition, assisting our clients develop proper internal controls by leveraging analytics and technology solutions to underpin efficient execution of governance, to optimise their risk and compliance policies and processes, and improve business performance.
- To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
- As a Director, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Arrange appropriate assignments and experiences to support others' learning and development.
- Seek out different ways to use current and relevant technological advances.
- Analyse marketplace trends - economical, social, cultural, technological - to identify opportunities and create value propositions.
- Deploy methods to keep up with, and stay ahead of, new developments and ideas.
- Offer a global perspective in stakeholder discussions and when shaping solutions/recommendations.
- Drive and take ownership for developing networks that help deliver what is best for stakeholders.
- Proactively manage stakeholders to create positive outcomes for all parties.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.