Director/Co-Founder at Rainbow HR Consulting Services
Views:4486 Applications:213 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:202
Director - Legal - Real Estate/IT/ITeS - LLB/LLM (12-15 yrs)
- An MNC firm is hiring for a Director Legal to be based in Mumbai The position Director - Legal leads and acts as the focal point on legal aspects relating to
- Real Estate matters including handling/coordinating for due diligence, stamp duty matters, negotiation and finalisation of Head of Terms, MOU, Construction Agreement, Agreement to Lease, Lease Deed etc.
- Guide, monitor and advise the concerned teams for ensuring 100% compliance, conduct periodical audit and report the same internally. Ensure that processes are further strengthened and deviations, if any, are properly addressed.
- Ensure all statutory reports whether monthly, quarterly or yearly are submitted timely.
- Providing end to end legal support in contracts management including drafting, review, negotiation and finalisation of the same.
- Spearhead department's improvement projects including those related to streamlining of documentation and contracting processes.
- Publishing legal MIS covering contracts, notices, litigations etc.
- General legal advisory.
- Strategizing and advising the business team and lawyers on potential disputes, disputes and/or litigations including those related to vendors, customers, real estate / stamp duty matters, HR issues, etc.
- Provide closure to all pending litigation matters against the Company as well as legal claims brought by the Company against third parties.
- Risk management & mitigation.
- Provide end to end legal support to other departments such as SCM/procurement, finance, real estate, DC Operations and HR.
- Conducts legal research and analysis on selected topics and identifies opportunities for continuous improvement in quality of support.
- Provide guidance on policy, process and SOPs in commercial/contracts, litigations, IP, compliance/regulatory work etc.
- Deal with external authorities like Government authorities; External counsels/lawyers; law firms; third party vendors and suppliers.
- LLM/LLB with 12 to 15years of experience in India. Company Secretary qualification is desirable but not essential.
- Experience in the real estate/ data centre / IT / ITES sector for a minimum of 5 years.
- Experience in leading a team, broad experience in handling transactional matters, especially relating to real estate, M&A and procurement contracts. Should have experience in working across management levels and in international business environments.
- Strong communication skills is MUST.
- Excellent negotiation skills, with the ability to work autonomously and manage multiple transactions.
- Work closely with other stake holders to build organizational synergy in order to close issues successfully and offer a great customer experience through timely services.
- Prioritize works to actively handle problems, propose effective solutions in line with corporate requirements
- Ideally worked in a high growth oriented multinational organisation dealing in B2B environment
Contact : 8451801646