Leadership & Niche Hiring at Saaki Argus Averil Consulting
Views:2735 Applications:125 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:116
Director - Legal - IT/BPO - LLB/LLM + CS (13-20 yrs)
- Reviewing contracts and amendments for service providers
- Developing and/or reviewing appropriate contracts related to employees.
- Identifying, analyzing and tracking regulatory compliances and amendments, working closely with market intermediaries and institutions to track changes in compliance requirements
- Interacting with outside legal counsels for briefs and opinions; drafting summary and providing analysis of new rule proposals to identify businesses that are potentially impacted
- Building relationships with key regulators
- Being accountable to the business groups on the impacts of the decision taken or course of action.
- Assisting the Company Secretary to oversee compliance with corporate requirements
- Drafting and finalizing Board of Directors meeting documents agenda and Board minutes
- Handling activities relating to appointment and resignation of Directors, appointment of Auditors, co-ordinating and obtaining relevant documents and application/renewal of digital signature certificates
- Conducting due-diligence audits as applicable, including those in relation to Companies Act and FEMA Law
- Co-ordinating Board of Directors approval on new initiatives and other routine matters including Corporate Social Responsibility related approvals and disposal of Assets
- Cooperating with government authorities and attend to assessments and notices
- Preparing and coordinating filings towards FEMA & RBI Compliances
- 13+ years of experience in secretarial, corporate affairs, governance, statutory requirements of the company
- Excellent skills in drafting agreements, contracts and other legal documents.
- Should have experience in handling company law matters and corporate governance compliance individually.
- Bachelor of Laws/ Masters of Law and Associate Member of Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
- Prefer Diversity candidates
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.