Senior Consultant at Saaki Argus Averil Consulting
Views:3223 Applications:149 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:117
Director - Legal - IT (12-16 yrs)
Job Description :
- Reviewing contracts and amendments for service providers
- Developing and/or reviewing appropriate contracts related to employees.
- Identifying, analyzing and tracking regulatory compliances and amendments, working closely with market intermediaries and institutions to track changes in compliance requirements
- Interacting with outside legal counsels for briefs and opinions; drafting summary and providing analysis of new rule proposals to identify businesses that are potentially impacted
- Building relationships with key regulators
- Being accountable to the business groups on the impacts of the decision taken or course of action.
- Assisting the Company Secretary to oversee compliance with corporate requirements
- Drafting and finalizing Board of Directors meeting documents agenda and Board minutes
- Handling activities relating to appointment and resignation of Directors, appointment of Auditors, co-ordinating and obtaining relevant documents and application/renewal of digital signature certificates
- Conducting due-diligence audits as applicable, including those in relation to Companies Act and FEMA Law
- Co-ordinating Board of Directors approval on new initiatives and other routine matters including Corporate Social Responsibility related approvals and disposal of Assets
- Cooperating with government authorities and attend to assessments and notices
- Preparing and coordinating filings towards FEMA & RBI Compliances
Candidate Profile :
- 12+ years of experience in secretarial, corporate affairs, governance, statutory requirements of the company
- Excellent skills in drafting agreements, contracts and other legal documents.
- Should have experience in handling company law matters and corporate governance compliance individually.
- Bachelor of Laws/ Masters of Law and Associate Member of Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.