Director - Legal - Foreign Trade Policy & Customs Excise - LLB (8-17 yrs)
We have opportunity with legal advisory firm into Foreign Trade Policy & Customs Excise
- Candidates should be well versed with corporate legal matters and relevant years of experience as a professional practitioner having spent minimum five years in the domain of Customs Excise & Foreign Trade Policy.
- Candidate has to work 6 days a week & alternate Saturdays holiday.
- Vetting and reviewing the drafting of a variety of written statements, commercial documents, contracts and agreements including but not limited to Master service agreements, Vendor agreements,Non-Disclosure Agreements, Professional Service agreements, Work orders/SOWs, Software Licensing Agreements, Internal Policies etc.
- Offering advice on technical matters related to operational workings under Foreign Trade Policy & Customs Excise.
- Periodically review, amend and advise changes to the standard company's contracts and policies in line with statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Managing various non-litigation issues with government agencies like DRI, Customs and excise etc
- Responsible to manage any other non-litigation legal work and advising the organisation on various legal issues
- Managing and undertaking legal research as required.
- Responsible for team's day to day smooth functioning, development and performance.
- Facilitating effective legal decision-making throughout the organisation.
- Facilitating effective communication with the management on daily legal matters and other initiatives.
- Candidate must have completed at least an LLB from a recognised university.
- Strong written and oral communication, Organizational skills
- Problem-solving skills,Critical thinking,Strong team management
- Negotiation,Conflicts Resolving skills,Observational skills,Detail oriented