Recruiter at Its All About People
Views:2160 Applications:67 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:50
Director - Legal - Cash Management Firm - LLB/LLM (15-25 yrs)
1) About the Company :
The Company is among the top most Cash Management companies of India .
2) Job Responsibilities :
- Lead and drive the legal advisory function for the organization across all our offices and business units.
- Liaising with internal clients, outside legal counsel, colleagues and staff to manage legal risk, including contractual negotiations, local licensing and regulatory issues, outsourcing arrangements and compliance with relevant laws.
- Identifying and resolving issues relating to suitability of transactions and external clients, franchise protection and sound management of conflicts of interests
- Review of legal documentation such as Contracts/ Service Agreements with Clients and Sub-Contractors, Non-Disclosure Agreement, Inter-firm memos etc.
- Review of tenders issued by Clients, Proposals and Engagement Letters submitted to the Client.
- Recommend changes required in the above documentation from the legal and functional perspective and suggesting risk mitigating steps.
- Discussions with client/ client legal departments to negotiate contracts.
- Developing formats /templates for various types of Agreement.
- Resolving overall legal matters/issues.
- Ensure that cases/ litigations are managed well so that Company interests are protected.
- Review progress of outstanding litigation and liaise with and engage with external lawyers.
3) Skills and Experience :
- LLB/LLM with minimum 15 years of overall experience with a law firm & corporate.
Must have leadership level experience one of the top Indian conglomerates in the space of infrastructure, banking etc.
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills able to influence and persuade in decision making processes both internally and externally.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a collegial team with some direct supervision, within company guidelines and department policies.
- Ability to draft clear, professional and legally robust correspondence, contractual documentation, policies and other documentation.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.