Consultant at Women Entrepreneur Network
Views:341 Applications:77 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
Director - Legal - Big4 (14-19 yrs)
- Responsible for end to end legal and contracting support to various Business.
- Negotiating, reviewing and drafting terms & conditions of international and domestic agreements with clients
- Well versed with the judicial and court process in India; partner with and brief/ manage outside counsel on both civil and criminal matters.
- Strong networks with external legal counsels.
- Developing and monitoring contractual risks and action plans as well as support overall strategies to support deal closure.
- Transactional legal support in corporate restructuring initiatives such as JVs, mergers and acquisitions.
- Providing advice on LLP compliances, company law, exchange control; corporate governance; labor/ employment, data privacy, anti-bribery and intellectual property & technology related solutions & issues.
- Must be able to quickly assess the risk areas; balance legal and contractual issues with business risk; and recommend ways of mitigating or managing them
- Experienced in handling statutory compliance programmes; Policy/ internal guidelines/SOPs formulation.