Senior Search Consultant at Armour Corporate Services
Views:1815 Applications:122 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:48
Director - Legal - BFS - LLB/LLM (15-20 yrs)
Age : 38 yrs (Min) 45 yrs (Max)
Work Experience : 15 yrs (Min) 20 yrs (Max)
Reports to : CFO
No of DRs : Legal Team
No of vacancies : 1
Qualifications : LLB or LLM
Target Sector : Banking / Financial Services
Search Domain : Mumbai only
Experience and Background :
- LLB/ LLM with minimum of 15 years of overall experience with a law firm & corporate.
- Strong organizational skills; demonstrated the ability to handle multiple and changing tasks simultaneously.
- Experience in contract drafting and negotiation.
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills able to influence and persuade in decision-making processes both internally and externally.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a collegial team with some direct supervision, within company guidelines and department policies.
- Ability to draft clear, professional and legally robust correspondence, contractual documentation, policies and other documentation.
- Ability to build and maintain good relationships both internally and externally at all levels.
- Ability to work in a culturally diverse and changing environment.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and/or sensitive business information.
- Lead and drive the legal advisory function for the organization across all our offices and business units.
- Liaising with internal clients, outside legal counsel, colleagues and staff to manage legal risk, including contractual negotiations, local licensing and regulatory issues, outsourcing arrangements and compliance with relevant laws;
- Identifying and resolving issues relating to suitability of transactions and external clients, franchise protection and sound management of conflicts of interests;
- Review of legal documentation such as Contracts/ Service Agreements with Clients and Sub-Contractors, Non-Disclosure Agreement, Inter-firm memos etc.
- Review of tenders (Request for Proposals) issued by Clients, Proposals and Engagement Letters submitted to the Client.
- Recommend changes required in the above documentation from the legal and functional perspective, suggesting risk mitigating steps.
- Discussions with client/ client legal departments to negotiate contracts.
- Developing formats /templates for various types of Agreement - Resolving overall legal matters/issues.
- Ensure that cases/litigations are managed well so that Company interests are protected.
- Review progress of outstanding litigation and liaise with and engage with external lawyers.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.