Director - Learning & Development - BPO/KPO (14-25 yrs)
Director - Learning & Development
- Serve as lead L&D professional and Change Manager
- Lead the delivery of proactive customer focused services
- Support, promote and locally drive L&D strategy focused on Data Driven & Service led roadmap
- Drive new, innovative and measurable learning solutions with a focus on continuous and multigenerational upskilling/ reskilling, talent retention and teammates engagement.
- Provide subject matter expertise in the areas of upskilling & reskilling strategy, employee and leadership capability enhancement, curriculum & content development, instructional design, facilitation skills, learning needs assessment, eLearning and learning program effectiveness evaluation.
- Ensure effective integration of learning & develop practices with strategic talent & enterprise wide HR initiatives.
- Incorporate emerging trends and new leadership paradigm in learning solutions, systems and technologies
- Act as a strategic business partner, establish credibility and build robust relationships with functional leaders and HR community, partnering closely with them on large scale L&D programs.
- Partner with relevant stakeholders, to measure the success of initiatives and return on investment,
- Drive agile ways of working and incorporate a more flexible and fluid project management approach.
- Utilize coaching and mentoring skills to support local L&D team and other leaders within the organization