Director - Learning & Development - BPO/KPO (14-25 yrs)
Director - Learning & Development
- Serve as lead L&D professional and Change Manager
- Lead the delivery of proactive customer focused services
- Support, promote and locally drive L&D strategy focused on Data Driven & Service led roadmap
- Drive new, innovative and measurable learning solutions with a focus on continuous and multigenerational upskilling/ reskilling, talent retention and teammates engagement.
- Provide subject matter expertise in the areas of upskilling & reskilling strategy, employee and leadership capability enhancement, curriculum & content development, instructional design, facilitation skills, learning needs assessment, eLearning and learning program effectiveness evaluation.
- Ensure effective integration of learning & develop practices with strategic talent & enterprise wide HR initiatives.
- Incorporate emerging trends and new leadership paradigm in learning solutions, systems and technologies
- Act as a strategic business partner, establish credibility and build robust relationships with functional leaders and HR community, partnering closely with them on large scale L&D programs.
- Partner with relevant stakeholders, to measure the success of initiatives and return on investment,
- Drive agile ways of working and incorporate a more flexible and fluid project management approach.
- Utilize coaching and mentoring skills to support local L&D team and other leaders within the organization
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.