Associate Consultant at Antal International
Views:3755 Applications:472 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:30
Director - Leadership Development - FMCG/Telecom/eCommerce/Retail/BFSI (10-15 yrs)
Director - Leadership Development - FMCG/Telecom/eCommerce/Retail/BFSI
Location: Bangalore / Bengaluru
- The L&D function is responsible for professional development and capability building of all employees. It drives learning interventions that create business impact and drive growth for the organization.
- The organizations learning ecosystem has blended learning approach of not only classroom driven learning interventions but also on peer-to-peer knowledge sharing/learning, self-paced online learning programs, social learning, hackathons, learning though curated resources etc.
- We believe in order to make a positive impact one needs to focus on beliefs and values that define our behavioral patterns and help make a shift in mindset to bring about a behavioral change.
We are looking to augment our team with a talented individual who will develop and implement a comprehensive and Integrated Leadership Development Strategy in partnership with HR business partners and Talent Management teams. The focus will be to proactively solve for following areas for overall org: organization effectiveness, employee engagement, leadership development, change management, career pathing and future skills and capability building in line with business goals.
1. Lead our Integrated Leadership Development Charter to solve challenges on leadership development, manager capability building, OD and behavioral skills capability building.
2. Build an end to end view on Capability building by deploying right strategic framework and implementation plan to roll out programs and initiatives in this area
3. Providing a Competency based Learning Path for Career Development across critical roles, levels
4. Solving for leadership capability gaps and prepare leadership talent for future
5. Building active leadership engagement in development programs
6. Deploying Stronger Leadership and Management Practices
7. Implementing a Framework for Change management in this dynamic Environment
8. Help people live the Culture and Values of the organization in its own way.
9. Build / Align business strategies to organization development and initiatives, diagnosing business challenges, exploring creative, alternative solutions and advising business on best-fit solutions; identify opportunities for increased org efficiency and impact
10. Partner with HR Business Partners in identifying succession gaps, helping develop a high potential leadership pipeline to solve for needs of the business.
11. Provide expert advice and counsel to all levels of leaders. Consults with leaders to identify root causes of organizational issues and resolve through a systematic and analytical approach.
12. Work with the HR Business partners in the business units to develop and execute best practices to promote employee engagement and to enable a high-performing workforce to contribute to the company's strategic growth.
13. Work with the HR Business Partners and Senior Leadership of the business units to advise leadership on talent capability development, career pathing, learning roadmaps, change management to drive organizational effectiveness
14. Coach and advise leaders, help guide people strategies and develop robust talent development strategies.
15. Builds relationship with the Corporate functions like Finance, Procurement, HR Partners, Strategy teams to share best practices, delivery mechanisms.
- Leverages external consultants and resources in all talent human resources strategies and activities.
- Establishes key metrics to drive impact and reinforce high performance levels
- Identifies, develops and implements all processes & systems tied to Integrated Leadership Development.
- Develops career roadmaps for Directors, and above across org
- Leads ongoing development planning through calendarised initiatives for the business groups under guidance and direction of the Senior Director, Learning and Development
Skills / Competencies
Strategic Thinking on Talent Development and people charter
- Provide Integrated Leadership Development perspective into L&D function's vision, mission, strategic plan and org structure
- Adapt HR strategies into actionable development initiatives that address business needs
- Assist and engage leaders to build robust leadership development charters based on greater levels of insights and identified needs from the business
- Create awareness and engagement with senior business leaders as well as HR leaders to drive this charter
- Build a high performing team that will deliver on this mandate
- Have a strong voice on people perspective on issues, even if unpopular
- Role model behaviours that support the values of customer centricity, bias for action and think and deliver on audacious goals.
- Facilitate leadership sessions, coach leaders, and influence a culture of development within the org
- Elevate talent discussion with focus on key business priorities, leadership and/or critical roles and high potential talent.
- Able to diagnose root cause of people / leadership challenges, explore and analyse best possible solutions and alternative approaches,
- Think out of box and solve for people challenges with speed.
- Set high goals and execute upon them with team flawlessly
- Drive a culture of bias for action among team members
- Motivate and develop team members towards high performance
- 10-15 Years of relevant experience. (8+ Years- experience in Leadership Development)
- Post-Graduation (MBA HR)
- Candidates from good pedigree organizations
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.