Director at Antrors HR Solutions
Views:22496 Applications:975 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:73
Director - Knowledge Management & Training - ITeS/Shared Services/EMS (15-20 yrs)
The Director - Knowledge Management & Training, will head this function and will be responsible for running the function through creating the strategy, the rollout plan, building and developing the team and effective implementation of the rollout plan, leveraging the latest state of the art systems, tools and application.
Knowledge Management :
- Develop a comprehensive framework for acquiring, retaining & imparting the domain knowledge,relevant to the Program Management organization in the Organisation, globally.
- Lead the design, acquisition, implementation and continuous refinement of domain knowledge, processes and key documents and the strategies to transform key information and intellectual capital, into value
- Lead the strategy, design and development of an effective framework for retaining and transferring domain expertize while acquiring & inducting talent into the organization
- Provide a strategic view on the further development of knowledge management systems and practices in order to support the work and development of the organization into the future.
- Manage, maintain and develop the organization's knowledge system and content to meet the information needs of the organization
- Lead the development and implementation of content strategies (i.e., enterprise governing structure of how to organize and categorize content) for the web and internal systems including discovery, planning, analysis, migration, delivery and governance.
- Establish and enforce effective governance and change management to drive consistency across enterprise knowledge strategy and increase utilization of knowledge platform
- Develop and manage deployment of communications and awareness programs to increase sharing and collaboration
- Leads the design, implementation, and enhancement of core KM approaches used to support critical knowledge flow within and across the business and knowledge domains
- Establishes strategy for KM approaches (e.g., communities of practice, facilitated transfer of best practices, lessons learned, common knowledge flow processes, and collaborative tools)
- Monitors and evaluates the knowledge management program, including external benchmarking and evaluation programs/opportunities
- Review, deploy and publish knowledge to the relevant libraries / repositories and ensure adherence to workflow protocol and tools, in addition to ensuring timely delivery
- Lead the strategy, direction and implementation plan, that both incubates new learning experiences and optimizes existing programs, leveraging the latest in adult learning best practices
- Identify the training needs, developing the strategy for imparting training, developing various modules of training, the requisite content and various media of imparting all the trainings
- Developing a team of trainers for delivering various training modules, to all the Program Managers across all the Organisations Sites and the PM team
- Identify key trends and collaborate with the various teams to provide prescriptive, recommendations and training solutions.
- Design, deliver and develop high quality, effective learning solutions to address identified needs, gaps, and development opportunities across all levels within the vector
- Recommend and assist in the development of curriculum using instructional design and adult learning principles for various delivery options, such as eLearning, classroom training, and blended learning
- Amend and revise programs as necessary, in order to adapt to the changes that occur in the work environment and standards in the industry
- Conducts on-site and remote training based on training material and develop programs for the operations teams for competency enhancements in all aspects of Program Management
- Drive continuous improvement through business process standardization enhancement, training and system enablement's and strives towards becoming the best in class trained workforce and promote organizational learning
- Partner with external training providers/agencies to deliver training solution along with preparing the training budget and monitoring expenses periodically
- Ensure a robust measurement process in place to gauge the effectiveness of the programs; take suitable actions to make the trainings more effective
- Ensure New & Unique learning interventions are implemented across the board
Core skills and experience:
- Over 15+ years of Industry experience (i.e. ITeS / Shared Services / EMS / other manufacturing), with 8-10 years of relevant functional experience - knowledge management & training. Also should have 3-5 years of experience as a process trainer
- Proven experience in converting instructional design and learning theory into practical, actionable and impactful programs
- Proven track record leading teams of learning / training professionals and partners in program design, development, implementation and program management i.e. a proven track record in managing and building teams and collaborative partnerships
- Solid multi-platform facilitation skills experience
- Strong technical skills and understanding of knowledge management, it's collaboration tools and technologies. Someone who has been there and done that, excellent in driving ground level execution
- Ability to work closely with Knowledge Management internal & external stakeholders in a dynamic, and fast-paced environment, capable of managing several tasks simultaneously, while paying attention to detail and quality
- Proven experience in developing and supporting delivery in the areas of Ways-of-Working / End-to-End processes for Operational Excellence, Knowledge Management and overall strategy development and implementation
- Strong scientific training approach, familiarity with traditional and modern training methodology (majorly digital / blended learning approaches etc.)
- Proven ability to align training intervention to meet business context / needs
- Hands on experience of training tools, applications and methodologies
Qualifications and other skills :
- Post Graduate in Management or Graduate with advanced degree in Organization Development / Instructional Design / Learning / Leadership / Psychology, or other related fields preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to develop important relationships with key stakeholders, good conflict management, and negotiation skills, ability to analyze complex issues to develop relevant and realistic plans, programs and recommendations.
- Demonstrated ability to translate strategy into action; excellent analytical skills and an ability to communicate complex issues in a simple way and to orchestrate plans to resolve issues and mitigate risks.
- Train the Trainer (TTT) Certified
- Special considerations - certifications in knowledge management or training or coaching skills or advanced knowledge in learning technology, online learning software and LMS