Manager - Talent Acquisition at BB works
Views:715 Applications:190 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Director - IT Infrastructure & Security Operations (14-23 yrs)
Director - IT Infrastructure & Security Operations (Manages internal IT Infra) - 14+ Years - Gurgaon Location
- Sets the mission, vision, and strategy of the I&O organization to maximize the success of business and IT enterprise initiatives.
- Introduces innovative, differentiating infrastructure and operations capabilities that enhance our overall competitive capabilities and enhance employee productivity.
- Works with the IT senior leadership team on the service portfolio and governance required to prioritize resources, including budget. Works with key stakeholders to measure and prioritize technical debt remediation.
- Supports the IT Head by implementing infrastructure solutions that align to the enterprise architecture framework and roadmap.
- Manage Global IT Infrastructure & Security Service Operations to achieve maximum availability with minimal disruptions to our business with maximum efficiency.
- Manage global end-user Service Desk through maximum end-user self-service and automation.
- Management of partners and key technical functions like Cloud, Network and End User Computing
- Builds successful stakeholder relationships with other IT and business key stakeholders by developing a clear understanding of business needs, acting as a trusted advisor, and ensuring cost-effective delivery of IT services to meet those needs.
- Creates and aligns an I&O value map by linking targeted business outcomes with the future-state business capabilities required to achieve them.
- Drives alignment of I&O strategies to the organization's environmental, social and governance goals.
- Develops and controls the annual I&O budget to ensure that it's consistent with the overall strategic objectives of IT and the enterprise and is within plan. Creates a culture of continuous cost optimization.
- Defines, develops, and manages a comprehensive and integrated IT Service Management (ITSM) landscape, based on best-practice processes, disciplines, and related toolsets. This includes delivery of a comprehensive IT asset management program.
- Collaborates with the Information Security Officer to ensure I&O contributes to, embraces, and applies security strategy.
- Operates a formal governance mechanism to establish and monitor effective controls for the processes and functions performed by I&O teams. Supports periodic reviews by audit teams, compliance teams and other risk-related functions as required.
- Develops and executes a strategy to improve awareness of the business value that the Infrastructure and Operations function provides, and continuously seeks to ensure alignment to customer needs.
- Designs and develops a strong and diverse I&O leadership team, together with a reporting structure for the function.
- Works collaboratively with direct reports to support their career progression, nurture their development and to help them realize their potential.
- Improves IT resilience by executing strategies that improve reliability, tolerability, and disaster recovery readiness.
- Keeps track of trends and provides direction on what emerging technologies should be incorporated into I&O products and services to successfully deliver overall IT strategy.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.