Talent Acquisition & Head New Business at SearchEnds
Views:1493 Applications:352 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:114
Director - IT Infrastructure - Manufacturing (20-30 yrs)
- This position would be responsible for the implementation and operations of all technology infrastructures which includes data center, network and server services, telephony, service monitoring, user support/help desk, workstation management, servers, storage and related software.
- This role is a key contributor in the formulation of IT direction and strategy and is responsible for effective implementation as well as review of IT infrastructure and technology applications, systems and internal processes across the businesses.
- Formulate, strategies and implement IT policies and road-maps in order to optimise and streamline internal processes and communication across departments and between key stakeholders.
- Identify main areas of responsibilities. Add more rows if needed. Describe the list of activities/tasks related to the job and Area of Responsibility
- Share lessons learned and best practices across programs, building relationships with stakeholders and brokering relationships at all levels
Business Process Design
- Bring Industry best practices to ensure technology/platforms stability
- Actively coordinate all phases of project from concept, project planning, development, execution, monitoring to project closure
- 20+ years of direct experience in IT and business partnership roles
- Having one of the following certifications is a plus: ITIL, IT4IT, Cloud Certification
Key Skills and Knowledge
- Deep understanding of the Servicenow capabilities and the ability to drive transformation using newage digital technologies
- Sound knowledge of Network concepts SDWAN, MPLS and hands on migration experince
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.