Senior Technical Recruiter at Technoscience
Views:354 Applications:100 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Director - IT Data & Analytics (9-15 yrs)
Director Analytics and Data
- This Operation Director of IT Data & Analytics will lead a team of employees and many contingent workers who specialized in Data operations, responsible for the daily maintenance of our Data platforms and solutions.
- To monitor our data flows and ensure our products, Dashboards and data pipelines are up and running.
- In case of issue or outage, this team will deliver the first alert to our users and partner with other teams to solve the issue.
- Depending on the level of experience, this role could also include a team or Architects, responsible to architecture, design, configure and implement our data platforms.
- The Operation Director of IT Data & Analytics will be responsible to deliver what has been identified in the Data & Analytics 3-year strategic plan and update that plan as needed to meet the changing business priorities.
- The Operation Director of IT Data & Analytics must have proven communication skills, problem-solving skills, and a knowledge of data integration and reporting best practices critical to successfully performing this role.
Duties and Responsibilities :
- Manages professional employees including team leaders.
- Partner with Enterprise Data & Analytics architect to implement and maintain our Data platform
- Managing Operation teams in multiple Data technological areas: Datalake, Datamart, DWH, ETL, API, ECM, MDM
- Has accountability for the budget, performance and results of a medium-sized team or multiple small teams within own area of specialty
- Executes business plans and contributes to the development of team and area strategy
- Develops the Operation Data & Analytics Strategy and Blueprint, executes projects in support of the strategy and contributes to the development of the D&A team
- Ensure the Data platform Vitality.
- Manage multiple vendors relationships.
- Maintain strong partnership with D&A team and other IT teams (Cloud, infrastructure, cyber security,.)
- Addresses issues with impact beyond own team based on knowledge of related disciplines.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.