Manager - Executive Search at Liontree HR Consultants Pvt Ltd
Views:211 Applications:53 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Director - IT Business Solutions - Pharma/Manufacturing/FMCG/Healthcare (8-12 yrs)
Leading Nutra care co looking for Director IT - Business Solutions based at Bangalore
Industry - Pharma / Manufacturing/ FMCG / Healthcare
CTC - 20-27 Lacs
- Engineering and MBA
- PMP and/or Six Sigma certification is a plus.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint and Excels).
- Knowledge of enterprise software like ERP, BPM, CRM and HRMS systems is a great plus
- 10 to 12 years of work experience in total, in that at least 5 years being a business analyst/project manager
Responsibilities and Activities :
- Understanding high-level business process, envision future business need & landscape and enable business outcomes through process improvements and/or technology enablement.
- Coordinate and facilitate discussions amongst stakeholders across functions on key organizational initiatives
- Lead organizational initiatives independently across stages such as problem identification, solution definition, business case preparation, partner and solution selection & onboarding, solution design & implementation, program & change management, drive solution adoption and benefit realization
- Lead partner / solution evaluation, contract negotiations, partner onboarding
- Prepare management notes with recommendations on critical decisions
- Manage complete transition of new systems for different functions and bring effective change management to functions
- Recognize and evaluate actual or proposed changes to any aspect of project scope or schedule.
- Effectively manage the projects within scope, time and budget with implementation partners without compromising the quality
Primary Work Arrangements :
- This position is mostly cross functional.
- Candidate must work and collaborate across all the functions within the organization to achieve signed off objectives.
- Communication with internal stakeholders like CXOs, cross functional team, operations team and external stakeholders like implementation partner, consultant, vendor & even customer.
- This will be part of the Information Technology, Process Excellence & Transformation team which is responsible for carrying out strategy development, business analysis, program planning, quantitative & qualitative analysis of a business challenges / issues/ gaps, product / solution roadmap, concept presentation & execution, project/change management and process excellence.
- This is high visibility role, and the candidate will guide and motivate cross functional team, partner & vendors on all the identified crucial projects and other strategic initiatives which are of organization importance. Incumbent in the role will focus on demand generation for IT solution within organization and supply of these solution with focus on delivering business benefits and realizing ROI.