Senior Consultant at Liontree HR
Views:851 Applications:212 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Director - IT Business Solution - Pharma/Healthcare - South (10-15 yrs)
Director - IT Business Solution
We are looking IT Director Business Solution for a leading Pharma Healthcare Co located at Lowerparel.
Exp : 10 - 15 Years
Engineering and MBA
- PMP and/or Six Sigma certification is a plus.
- Knowledge of enterprise software like ERP, BPM, CRM and HRMS systems is a great plus
Primary Responsibilities and Activities
- A candidate should have 10 to 12 years of work experience in total, in that at least 5 years being a business analyst/project manager.
- Management consulting experience or strong technical product management background
- Strong technical & business experience of working with cross-functional teams.
- Process Manufacturing / Pharma / FMCG experience addressing business problems is a must
- A strong inclination towards technology and transformation driven by technology
- Experience in managing and maintaining complex projects across multiple functions, multiple technology and completed on time without compromising quality.
- Ability to work on multiple projects at a time and independently with minimal supervision.
- Worked on any 3 of the following areas like business strategy, IT or digital strategy, ERP implementation, enterprise architecture, business process management, process reengineering or improvements, business technology integration, focusing on business intelligence and analytics.
Skills and Capabilities:
- Analytical skill along with mathematical modelling and quantitative/qualitative analysis.
- Financial modelling to evaluate project feasibility
- Understanding of modern business & technology framework, digital platforms
- Ability to work closely with partner/vendors ecosystem.
- Ability to facilitate and drive cross functional meetings to resolve complex issues.
- Ability to manage projects including change management at a holistic level and to understand, to manage various levels of cross-functional dependencies and communicate with technical and not technical stakeholders
- Must have excellent problem solving, presentation & leadership skills along with the ability to comprehend, analyse & communicate to all levels in the organization
- Requires excellent analytical ability and strong judgment and decision-making abilities.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.