Head - BD & Client Servicing at COE Solution
Views:257 Applications:60 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Director - IT Audit - ITAC - Consulting Firm (10-16 yrs)
Skill: IT Audit/ITAC/Statuary IT Audit Team
Qualification: CA/MBA - Finance/CISA/CISM/Specialization in IT.
- Must have good experience and understanding in Statutory IT Audit / External IT Audit, as an IT auditor support for Financial Statement Audit and related ISAs. At least 10 years plus experience in External IT Support Function (Preferably from Big 4).
- Financial Services and Non Financial services IT Audit experience - preferably in a "hands-on" role where they lead the delivery of IT audits from the planning phase to the reporting stage.
- Experience in evaluating Financial Business Processes and identification of process risks and controls.
- Must have expertise in ITGC and ITAC control testing and in standard and non-standard systems.
- You'll be familiar with ERP accounting systems such as SAP, Oracle, etc
- Experience in IFC, SOX or SOC (ISAE3402/SSAE18) reviews/testing.
- Experience of managing IT audits in addition to dealing with complex technical matters and ISAs requirement on controls.
- Shall have experience/ability to build and leading the team
- Shall have ability to depart trainings to team.
- Must be Quality and Efficiency oriented and innovative in his approach.
- Good communication skills - Oral, Writing and Listening.
- Good and supportive Team Leader.
Good to have: SAP certification (in any SAP modules), reviews of OS (Linux,etc) and database (Oracle,SQL, etc)