Principal Consultant at Seventh Edge Consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:2501 Applications:49 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Director - IT Audit - CA Firm (10-25 yrs)
Profile: IT Audit.
Exp: 10+ years.
Job location: Lowerparel.
Qualification: MBA in IT/ BSC in IT/ B.E. in Computers/ Electronics/ MS/ MCA.
Essential: CISA, DISA, CISSP.
Responsibilities include performing and managing assignments for information technology audits, information security reviews, specialized application control reviews, process reviews surrounding IT management and operations.
- Leading assignments including developing audit project plans, allocating resources, and leading staff members.
- Determining audit procedures necessary to achieve the desired audit results.
- Reporting on audit findings and making recommendations for correction of noted control deficiencies and improvements in operations as per industry standards and best practices.
- Performing Risk based Audit
- Identifying & Auditing the IT general controls for adequacy
- Maintain strong client focus by building strong relationships with clients, scheduling and conducting key client meetings.
- Play a key role in development of staff through mentoring, training and advising.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Sound knowledge of operating system, databases & network security and audit.
- Experience in IT audit, risk and control.
- Knowledge of IT operational process, ITIL.
- Experience in team supervision and project management
- Strong Interpersonal skills to interact in team environment and foster client relationships
- Good written communication skills
- Good understanding of technical platforms.
- Proficiency in office tools is required
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.