Director - Investment Banking Operations - Investment Banking (18-21 yrs)
Industry : Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Category : Operations
Skills : FX Derivative Product DFX
Job Description :
- The role will be responsible for various asset class products settlements and for ensuring these products are confirmed and settled on timely basis. Additionally you will be responsible for investigation and timely clearance of all post settlement exceptions.
Client Details :
Our client is one of the leading investment banks and has payment operations, consumer banking, corporate and investment banking operations all over the world.
- You will be responsible for leading across cross India sites for our clients to bring consistency in processes and provide senior oversight and support across the Asset classes teams. You will be required to work with external and internal stakeholders to deliver first class customer service while driving strategic program delivery.
- You will be responsible for the execution of the asset class operations strategy and budget for the India sites and promote, deliver the risk and control agenda within the India location.
- Will be responsible to lead a team and continuously engage and influence senior onshore and offshore stakeholders.
- You should have 18+ years of experience in Global Banking Operations with a very strong understanding of various asset classes products.
- You should have experience in capital markets and a strong understanding of middle office, settlements and confirmations. You should have a strong experience in FX and Bilateral OTC Derivative product too
- You should have led a team of minimum 40 professionals with global exposure in stakeholders management.
- Proven track record of operating at a senior level, demonstrating both tactical and strategical management skill set.
Job Offer :
- Opportunity to work in a high demand industry, given current global scenario.
- Leadership mandate for Global Banking Operations professionals.
For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Parth Gulati on +91 124 452 5477.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.