Director - Investment Banking Operations - BFSI (18-21 yrs)
- You will be responsible to provide operations support and senior oversight across various asset classes teams.
- As a Director, you will be responsible for global stakeholder management and engagement.
- You will be responsible for designing, implementing, and executing asset class operations strategy and plan.
- You will be responsible to lead a team and continuously engage with senior onshore and offshore stakeholders.
- 18+ years of experience in global banking operations, middle office, and a very strong understanding and expertise of various asset class products.
- You should have a thorough understanding and experience in capital markets and a strong understanding of middle office, settlements and confirmations.
- You should have led a team of 35-40 professionals in the past and a global exposure is a must have.
- Various Banking Product knowledge is a must have.