Director - Investment Banking - ECM (15-20 yrs)
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
Job Title: Director IB
Reporting to: MD and CEO
Direct Team: VP / AVP and large execution team
- Origination and execution of end to end ECM / Private Equity / M&A Deals transactions. Role incumbent should have deep understanding of particular sector/s and able to create the business opportunities in those sectors.
- Work closely with clients on mandated transactions - M&A, capital raising etc. Also the role holder to work closely with clients on funding feasibility, financial modelling, business planning.
- Should have strong relationships with Promoters / Management of Corporates.
- Responsible for growing the business through aggressive pitch in M & A, Private Equity (both debt and equity)
- Develop institutional relationships with potential clients as well as PE/VC investor community. Helping generate business from existing portfolio of PE funds. Generate ideas/solutions for portfolio companies in respective sector. Marketing private equity ideas to investors
- Generate new business ideas, ventures and service offerings that could add to the firm's existing revenue generation ability
- Actively involved with origination to execution of the mandate by closely working with deal team members and prioritizing efforts to meet project deadlines
- Ability to work with teams across business verticals on business origination efforts & executing client mandates