Director at Global Headhunters
Views:1939 Applications:191 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Director - Investment Banking (9-16 yrs)
Company Profile: A leading Investment Bank
Role : Associate Director/Director
Reporting to : CEO
Work Location: Mumbai/Bangalore
1. Building relationships with deal referral sources and business owners.
2. Identifying, qualifying and generating new prospect leads.
3. Managing the client relationship and overseeing all client and counter-party communication.
4. Leading a specific practice or product area, as applicable, and developing thought leadership in target sectors.
5. Overseeing due diligence processes and materials.
6. Overseeing the creation of financial models and valuation analyses and ultimately all collateral material used in the transaction process.
7. Managing the creation of comprehensive pitch books, information memoranda, management presentations and marketing materials.
8. Overseeing all key steps in the sale execution process and leading all negotiations and strategy development.
9. Assisting other bankers in firm building activities (training, recruiting, mentoring, etc.).
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS: The ideal candidate would possess the following:
a. 9+ years of experience in sell-side M&A advisory.
b. Minimum 5 years of Industry Specific M&A experience.
c. Outstanding academic credentials from a top tier school.
d. Team player willing to take an integral role in Intrepid's growth.
e. Excellent written and oral communications skills.
f. Highly proficient financial analysis and modeling skills.
g. Significant level of maturity and the ability to work as part of a small team.
h. Self-starter willing to work in an entrepreneurial, demanding and fast paced environment.