Director at Antrors HR Solutions
Views:1929 Applications:317 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Director - International Travel Process Operations - BPO/ITeS (16-22 yrs)
Role : Director - International Travel Process Operations - BPO/ITeS
Location : Mumbai
- The candidate will be responsible for providing leadership to multiple and diverse / complex ticketing fulfilment & travel agency services and would be responsible for operational excellence to achieve client SLA deliverables.
- The role would be responsible for client relationship management, team building and management along with the process delivery goals and implementation of the business.
- Prior experience in Travel Operations with proven ability to manage multiple and diverse ticketing & travel agency processes with large team handling skills.
- The Formulation and achievement of goals (vertical based) , in link with corporate vision, mission and objectives for the Vertical / business
- To ensure strategy, structure, staffing, skills, style and processes are synergistic with the vertical's objectives / super ordinate goal.
- Spearhead the Quality Movement (COPC/ISO etc) through the quality assurance team, orientation and training of process heads to ensure implementation of the quality system towards building quality as a sustainable edge.
- Participate in recruitment at all senior levels in the performance in the vision to ensure building a team with a strong customer orientation
- Provide inputs to the HQ on related diversifications/expansion projects for the vertical and their implementation/fructification into business as planned.
- Discuss and implement in consultation with the Business development / sales team on new products/services , market and alliance partners to further business
- Managing the vertical as a business unit. Profit and loss account of the vertical to be managed as a separate entity. Grow the business / profitability as per KRA.
- To grow the company consistently & profitably to achieve an organization with growth of people and turnover with good profit margins.
- Assessment of training needs for all functional heads/ heads of departments for ongoing review
- Integrates strong commercial acumen into functional responsibilities
- Undertakes responsibility for the business and people metrics of a business unit or functional group (tracking results, trouble shooting, managing and developing
- Leads client interactions on behalf of the business unit and facilitates operating units alignment to the agreed upon service standards.
- Helps unit leaders actively translate the values into day to day actions and behaviour.
- Empowers teams to respond to business / operating issues in a timely manner
- Regular interaction with Leadership level of client organization
Competencies/Skill set :
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills
- Good Communication Skills
- Proven team leadership and people management skills (ability to handle large teams)
- Proven client management skills
- Deep understanding of business processes and off-shore business environment
- Ability to handle high pressure situations and multi-task
- Domain understanding of ticketing fulfilment & travel agency services
- Flexible to work in shifts on occasion when required
- Willing to travel
- Co-ordination and program management skills required to interface with various stakeholders
Educational Qualification & Work Experience :
- PG / Graduate with 16+ yrs of experience. Should have managed Large Travel Processes in an International BPO for Ticketing Operations/Back Office Operations
- Managed P&L & Large Teams
- Six Sigma Black belt would be an added advantage
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.