Director at Antrors HR Solutions
Views:595 Applications:103 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Director - International Travel Process Operations - BPO/ITeS (16-22 yrs)
Role : Director - International Travel Process Operations - BPO/ITeS
Location : Mumbai
- The candidate will be responsible for providing leadership to multiple and diverse / complex ticketing fulfilment & travel agency services and would be responsible for operational excellence to achieve client SLA deliverables.
- The role would be responsible for client relationship management, team building and management along with the process delivery goals and implementation of the business.
- Prior experience in Travel Operations with proven ability to manage multiple and diverse ticketing & travel agency processes with large team handling skills.
- The Formulation and achievement of goals (vertical based) , in link with corporate vision, mission and objectives for the Vertical / business
- To ensure strategy, structure, staffing, skills, style and processes are synergistic with the vertical's objectives / super ordinate goal.
- Spearhead the Quality Movement (COPC/ISO etc) through the quality assurance team, orientation and training of process heads to ensure implementation of the quality system towards building quality as a sustainable edge.
- Participate in recruitment at all senior levels in the performance in the vision to ensure building a team with a strong customer orientation
- Provide inputs to the HQ on related diversifications/expansion projects for the vertical and their implementation/fructification into business as planned.
- Discuss and implement in consultation with the Business development / sales team on new products/services , market and alliance partners to further business
- Managing the vertical as a business unit. Profit and loss account of the vertical to be managed as a separate entity. Grow the business / profitability as per KRA.
- To grow the company consistently & profitably to achieve an organization with growth of people and turnover with good profit margins.
- Assessment of training needs for all functional heads/ heads of departments for ongoing review
- Integrates strong commercial acumen into functional responsibilities
- Undertakes responsibility for the business and people metrics of a business unit or functional group (tracking results, trouble shooting, managing and developing
- Leads client interactions on behalf of the business unit and facilitates operating units alignment to the agreed upon service standards.
- Helps unit leaders actively translate the values into day to day actions and behaviour.
- Empowers teams to respond to business / operating issues in a timely manner
- Regular interaction with Leadership level of client organization
Competencies/Skill set :
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills
- Good Communication Skills
- Proven team leadership and people management skills (ability to handle large teams)
- Proven client management skills
- Deep understanding of business processes and off-shore business environment
- Ability to handle high pressure situations and multi-task
- Domain understanding of ticketing fulfilment & travel agency services
- Flexible to work in shifts on occasion when required
- Willing to travel
- Co-ordination and program management skills required to interface with various stakeholders
Educational Qualification & Work Experience :
- PG / Graduate with 16+ yrs of experience. Should have managed Large Travel Processes in an International BPO for Ticketing Operations/Back Office Operations
- Managed P&L & Large Teams
- Six Sigma Black belt would be an added advantage