AGM - BD & Operations at Silverpeople
Views:498 Applications:106 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Director - International Relations - Education (10-20 yrs)
Our client is looking for Director - International Relations. The person will be working for a well-known & Top Ranking Engineering University founded in 1985 with over 38,000 students and more than 2600 faculty across all the campuses.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Director- International Relations, so designated in relation to the authority concerned, shall be:
- Work with different departments to develop and frame their international agenda.
- Build relationships with foreign universities/institutions on behalf of University/Centre.
- To support the delivery, logistics, and documentation of academic and non-academic partnership and the related communication and coordination.
- To lead and manage a range of projects to support the development and maintenance of international partnerships.
- To liaise with partner universities in different countries and to identify and build opportunities for partnership activities.
- To organize high-profile incoming and outgoing visits linked to the development and maintenance of international partnerships, inviting eminent speakers for knowledge sharing and attending international exhibitions, educational fairs as University representative.
- To supervise the International Relations Office Administration for their duties in relation to international partnerships.
- Interfacing with embassies and consulates of various countries, engage with them on frequent intervals and solicit feedback on behalf of the University.
- Organizing Student abroad and Faculty abroad Program, Invite the expression of interest from students and faculties for the program, select students and faculties for the program and provide visa assistance to them.
- Ensuring FRRO compliance for our International students, assist them in visa procurement and visa enquiry support.
- Facilitating the arrival of new international students, organize orientation and events for them in collaboration with Student affairs and event management team.
- Oversee the operation of - Student Drop-in- center for international students.
- To monitor and review the performance and value of international partnerships.
- To produce analysis of the university's performance against international benchmarks or of potential international partners, and produce and coordinate briefings for university management.
- Master's Degree in any discipline from a recognized University/Institute
- Preference would be given to candidate having at least 10 years of experience in a similar profile with a reputed University / Higher Educational Institution
- Preference would be given for candidates from top engineering institutes with global exposure handling a large volume of students
- Candidates are expected to have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and must have an intimate knowledge of the higher education landscape in India and internationally
- Candidates with the will to drive the vertical completely by recruiting their own team and set up the policies