IT Recruiter at Vbeyond Corporation
Views:958 Applications:189 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Director - Internal Audit - FMCG (10-16 yrs)
Job Description :
- Managing client engagements in the areas of governance, risk & compliance (GRC), Internal Audits, process reviews, standard operating procedures & Sarbanes- Oxley (SOX) 404 assessments.
- Understand business & industry issues / trends. Identify areas requiring improvement in the client's business processes to enable preparation of recommendations
- Demonstrate an application & solution- based approach to problem solving technique
- Manage engagement budgets and support superiors in developing marketing collaterals, business proposals and new solution / methodology development
- Contribute to knowledge management sessions within the practice.
- Bringing in a systematic approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness and adequacy and adequacy of the organization's Risk management-, Control- and Governance processes.
- Preparing for leadership decks, by synthesizing the data at company level and connecting the dots and building the story on what is happening in the business and in the market
- Have finance and business acumen
- Will be responsible to support Business Development activities across CLMS domain for new clien1ts and support mining and business expansion of existing client accounts of the organization
- Will independently interact with the customers to understand expectations, accordingly.
- Will require attending meetings with senior management of the client to understand their business objectives, assignment mandate etc.
- Overseeing and developing marketing campaigns. Conducting research and analyzing data to identify and define audiences
- Good project & time management skills
- Ability to handle multiple priorities, organize work and meet deadlines
- Good handle on engagement planning, management, client report review and delivering client presentations
- Developing work programs and methodologies to build specific competency and enhance value proposition
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.