Manager - Recruitment at WEN - Women Entrepreneur Network
Views:463 Applications:76 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Director - Internal Audit - Consulting Firm (18-28 yrs)
Director Internal Audit
- Directs internal audits in accordance with audit methodology and The Institute of Internal Auditors' (IIA) International Standards, including conformance with IA's Quality Assurance Framework.
- Responsible for the management of a multi-location internal audit function, liaising with business and corporate management on risk assessment and audit issues, performing continuous risk assessment, developing and executing a risk-based internal audit plan, communicating audit results, and reviewing implementation of management actions.
The Work :
- Develop and execute a comprehensive, risk-based financial and operational audit plan, with a goal of both maximizing company performance and control, while minimizing risk
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of the company's business and operations, as well as the changing regulatory environment and its impact on the overall control environment.
- Respond effectively to management's requests for specific and/or special audit projects.
- Lead global risk assessment for assigned audit universe areas and develop/manage relationships with senior business and corporate function leaders and in assigned areas of responsibilities.
- Provide advisory services to management within financial, operational, compliance, and control domains.
- Develop, and periodically refresh, risk models, audit programs, and analytic inventory in assigned audit universe areas.
- Lead design and timely implementation of Best Practices and Operational Excellence initiatives across the department using innovative and creative solutions.
- Conduct risk interviews with management personnel to keep abreast of latest business developments and changes in the risk environment.
- Embrace, promote and leverage new technology and analytics within audit reviews.
- Deliver the assigned audit plan within the allocated budget and strive for financial and resource efficiency.
- Prepare well-written and timely audit reports and high-quality presentations for leadership and board level reporting.
Desired Skills and Qualification :
- Bachelor's degree (BBM / / BBA / / BCom /) from an accredited college/university with Qualified CA/ACCA/CIA
- The candidate must have 18-20 years of relevant experience in a similar role, relevant experience in a similar role, particularly in internal audit, SOX testing and operational and compliance audits.
- Experience in Control assurance and risk management, SOX 404 attestation, Internal Audit engagements.
- Prior experience in Consulting is required.