Assistant Manager at Endeavour Systems
Views:769 Applications:98 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Director - Infrastructure Architecture & Engineering - IT (20-25 yrs)
Total exp :20-25 years
Location : Hyderabad
- Experience with network, compute, cloud, end user, collaboration, and audio-visual architectures.
- Experience with infrastructure, tools, process, methods, and fundamentals used to protect enterprise and large headquarters sites.
- Expert in architecting and engineering infrastructure solutions.
- Experience in the architecture, engineering, design, development, and deployment of IT applications and solutions
- Solid technical aptitude, leadership, mentoring, and customer facing skills
- The capability to lead evaluations proof of concept deployments of IT and security technologies and solutions
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Expert influencing and leading distributes teams in a large corporate environment
- A minimum of 10-15 years as an architect or senior engineer, with minimum of 10 years in IT Infrastructure services in delivery and/or architecture and engineering and/or Operations domains.
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science or related discipline, with a master's degree preferred
- Comprehensive understanding of local and wide area networks and topologies, compute and storage technologies, voice and video communications platforms, end-user device technologies, as well as collaboration/sharing platforms.
Key Competencies Required:
- Delivering Strategies and Roadmaps including Identifying technical win strategies from a business and technology perspective
- Assist in developing the business cases for architectural solutions
- Experience - selling in- ideas to senior leadership
- Ensure the features, benefits, and architectural impact of technology are understood and valued
- Effectively highlight IT technological advantages and disadvantages from the customers perspective