Director - Information Technology - Real Estate & Retail (12-20 yrs)
Industry - Real Estate / Property
Category - IT & Systems
Skills - Head IT, Retail, Real Estate, Hospitality
Job Type - Permanent
Job Duration -
Job Description - Reporting to the founding members of the organization, this role would be responsible for Heading IT for their multiple lines of businesses.
Our client is a leading Real Estate organization involved in the construction of both commercial and residentital properties. As a part of their expansion plan, they are now looking forward to venturing into hotel and mall developement as well.
- Overall responsibility for devising and updating IT strategy and roadmap for the organization and building the technology intelligence within the system
- Creating digital roadmap for the organization and set short, medium- and long-term objectives and time bound actions plans.
- Initiating, leading and/or supporting IT requirements for all departments including Projects, Development, Hospitality etc. in accordance with time lines and costs.
- Preparing and executing IT budget and ensuring the budget guidelines are followed and expenditure is within IT budget
- Ensuring entire network connectivity uptime for Business process to have a smooth functioning.
- B.Tech / BCA with Master's Degree in Technology with over 12 years of experience in IT application customization & implementation, program management & infrastructure
- Experience in real estate, retail and hospitality will be an added advantage
- Prior experience in managing end to end IT in an organization at leadership level.
- Attractive salary commensurate with industry norms.
Page Group India is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Contact - Meenakshi Nigam - +91 124 452 5435
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.